Friday, January 09, 2015

New Year, Fresh Start

Its been a while since I did any blogging. The last time I posted in this particular blog was in May of 2012 just shortly after my grandmother's passing.  After that, I just didn't feel the need to keep the blog up so I just stopped.

Here lately, I've been getting back into the Yarn Arts as I like to call it.  Basically just crocheting and knitting.

Making things from patterns:

IMG_1912

And a few of my own concoctions:

10932171_995337657160176_110694636_n I've also been in love with taking pictures and posting them on Instagram:

A photo posted by Jenny Jenn (@xlolliqueenx) on

I hope I'm going to be able to keep up on this little blog like I would like. Putting up latest projects, my geeky finds, and just other maddness that I love. Until next time!

No comments: