Tuesday, January 20, 2015

On A Mission

For a while now, I've been trying to find a good tea that I actually like the flavor of and wouldn't mind drinking more then just every once in a while. Today after work, I was browsing the clearance in the grocery section in Target and came across Tazo Chi Pumpkin Spice Tea. I thought, "Hm..I like chi. I like pumpkin thingies. Might as well give it a go!" I needed something new to try out in my new #muglife cup anyway!

Pumpkin Spice Chi Tea


It smelled so good while it was steeping! Surely it had to taste as good as it smelled! Meh, not so much. The spices in it were sort of strong. So I did what I thought might be good at the time. I added a little french vanilla coffee creamer. It did improve the taste but only slightly. I'm sure those who really love the pumpkin spice lattes and the like would love it. For me, I would have rather it tasted like pumpkin pie.

My verdict? Not my cup of tea. (Ba-dum tsss!)

No comments: